Nowadays with the start of technology, our eyes have been utilized to confronting excessive workload.
From Working on the screens to browsing on the smartphones, our eyes have been placed into use strenuously. It is thus imperative that we take good care of our eyes and keep them in good shape.
Although Eating foods rich in vitamins and wearing protective glasses before screens help, it may not be enough. To ensure optimum protection and good health of our eyes, it is equally important you consume nourishing herbs.
This Article intends to offer you a list of some delicious herbs That help boost our eyes’ health efficaciously.
- Although cannabis is largely considered to be a way to heighten senses, it has much more health benefits than what meets the eyes. It is known to protect the eyes by keeping the eye pressure in check.
- High pressure in the eyes is a common consequence of the onset of diseases like Glaucoma. Even those having a family history of Glaucoma may well remain precautious. The reason behind the health benefits that Cannabis provides is the presence of a compound called Cannabidiol in it.
- A study suggested that the dosage of cannabis sativa (Marijauna Seeds)can significantly reduce IOP (Intraocular pressure). There is a range of methods by which you can have cannabis. They include smoking marijuana, inhaling, and injecting intravenously.
- As the name suggests, eyebright is a herb that can prove to be useful in the improvement of eye health.
- A study has found out that it can treat the problem of conjunctivitis, also called the pink eye. An eye infection, called blepharitis, involves the eyelids getting inflamed.
- The eyebright can aid significant reduction in the inflammation and cure the infection effectively. Hence, whenever your eyes feel itchy or irritated, you can bring this herb into use for an effective cure of the problem.
- Eyebright can be applied directly to the eyes in the form of lotion for achieving the desired results.
- This herb has been in use for centuries across the world. Not only is it useful in dealing with problems related to the central nervous system but also eye problems.
- Its properties are such that it can also be called a selective vascular dilator. Due to this, it is known to increase the circulation of blood and guide the flow of blood to the back of the eyes. People suffering from diseases like Glaucoma and macular degeneration can thus get cured by the help of this herb.
- A research conducted on a set of Glaucoma patients also revealed that gingko is associated with an improved and sharper vision.
- Hence, imbibe the gingko biloba herb in your diet to ensure the well-being of your eyes.
- It is often said that the health of our eyes is indicative of how well our liver is functioning. According to research, blurry eyesight can be a result of the liver not functioning smoothly. The herb of milk thistle can thus prove to be beneficial.
- It consists of an ingredient called silymarin, which is known to promote the health of the liver. Since liver stores fat-soluble vitamins and glutathione, it can be helpful in the repairing of your eyes. Besides, milk thistle can also help us inhibit the production of s compound called reductase.
- This compound is responsible for the deposit of sugar in the eyes of those suffering from diabetes.
- Not only is turmeric a source of antioxidants but is also healthy for the eyes. The consumption of turmeric works in such a way that reduces the presence of oxidation in the lens of the eyes. This enables the body to maintain sharp and accurate eyesight.
- Another reason why turmeric is a boon for the eyes is that it contains an ingredient called curcumin. A study has found out that this compound can help relieve the dry eye syndrome effectively.
- Besides, it can also aid you to prevent the onset of retinal degeneration. Another benefit that arises out of turmeric is its property to cure a sore throat. This keeps the pharynx located behind the nasal cavity well-functioning as well.
- Hence, inculcate turmeric in your daily diet in order to maintain the health of your eyes.
Also, Read about: Amla Juice Benefits in Hindi
- Bilberry is a herb that is used to make a number of medicines. One of the highly acclaimed benefits of bilberry includes the improvement of the eyesight.
- Using it can treat eye conditions such as cataracts and retinal disorders. According to a study, it contains a high amount of a chemical called anthocyanoside.
- This chemical is associated with the improvement of eyesight in patients of diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Apart from these, Bilberries can prove to be handy in the treatment of ailments like glaucoma and eye strain. It is thus a must for those who intend to protect their eyes and ensure a good blood flow in the eyes.
- Eyes are one of the most sensitive parts of the body that need utmost care. Hence, ensure their health by inculcating these herbs in your diet comprehensively.
- According to the Historical Romans, Fannel Bulbs is known as “the Herbs of Sight”.
- Nutrients and antioxidants within this herb slow down the development of cataracts and encourage healthy eyes.
- Add a cup of almonds, fennel and sugar into a grinder and grind this into a powder. Eat 1 tbsp of the powder with a glass of milk before going to bed. Repeat this process to 40 days and watch that the advancement on your vision.
Goldenseal or Hydrastis Canadensis contains berberine and it is strongly antifungal, anti-inflammatory astringent. It’s used in this formulation to kill infections and decrease inflammation.
- Indian Gooseberry or Amla is referred to as a potent Ayurvedic cure for improving vision.
- Indian gooseberry or Amla is among the greatest sources of vitamin C. This fruit is enriched with antioxidants and other powerful nutrients that could enhance your vision.
- Vitamin C in Amla enhances the operation of retinal cells and promotes healthy capillaries. Drink this 2 times every day, in the morning and daytime. The juice may also be swallowed with honey.
Also, Read about: Eye Flu In Hindi